Strengthening Spirits...Minds...and Bodies Through the Teachings of Jesus Christ.
our mission is at the heart of everything we do.
- We believe that as a Catholic school we take our meaning and purpose from the role and mission of the Church.
- We believe that parents are the primary educators of their children, with the school community and the Church sharing in the responsibility.
- We believe the entire school community encourages the spiritual, intellectual, emotional, social, and physical development of each child.
- We believe each child is a valued and unique individual who learns, grows, and achieves in different ways.
- We believe in promoting Christian morality by instilling virtues including respect for life, honesty, responsibility, and self-discipline.
- We believe in teaching the importance of cultural diversity, social justice, and American citizenship.
- We believe in providing a safe and trusting environment.
Immaculate Conception Cathedral School is a community of faith, hope and love. We seek to educate the whole child: soul, heart, mind and body.
Cognia Performance Accreditation uses research-based standards and evaluative criteria to examine a whole institution or system – the policies, programs, practices, learning conditions, and cultural context-- to determine how well the parts work together to carry out the system's vision.
Buck Institute for Education Gold Standard School of Learning – Project Based Learning (PBL) is a teaching method in which students learn by actively engaging in real-world and personally meaningful projects. Students work on a project over a period of time that engages them in solving a real-world problem or answering a complex question.