We are excited you are interested in becoming part of the ICCS Panther family. Applications for 2023-2024 school year is NOW OPEN!
If your family is interested in transferring to ICCS for the 2022-2023 school year, please contact Jessica Hart.
To begin the Online Application process, Create an Account. Upon account creation, you will receive a verification email with a link. Once your email address has been verified, log in to your account and Create a New Student Application for your child. You may log in and out of your account to access your open application.
- A non-refundable fee of $25 must be submitted with each application.
- After submitting the application, you will be able to track your admissions status at the school by logging in to your account. In addition, you will be able to print the completed application and monitor when the school receives any applicable supplemental forms.
An Entrance Exam is required for all new students grades Kindergarten through 8th grade. Prospective Kindergarten students are administered a one-on-one skills test with a Kindergarten teacher and will be required to shadow with a current Kindergarten class for one hour. Prospective 1st through 8th grade students are given a dynamic standardized test. This online test is taken on-campus and proctored by one of our administration team members.
Testing and interviews for new families are typically scheduled for the same day depending on the time of year. This is an opportunity for the ICCS administration to get to know your family on a personal level, and to discuss your student's goals, expectations, and potential challenges. It is the family's opportunity to ask questions regarding school procedures, etc.
Admission priority at ICCS is as follows:
- New students with current siblings.
- New students where parents are parishioners of Immaculate Conception Cathedral Church and alumnus/alumna of ICCS.
- New students where parents are parishioners of Immaculate Conception Cathedral Church - see below for parishioner status determination.
- New students where a parent is an alumnus/alumna of ICCS.
- New students where parents are parishioners of a Catholic Church parish that does not have a Catholic school.
- New students where parents are parishioners of a Catholic Church parish that does have a Catholic school.
- New students who are non-Catholic.
**For instances where there is equal admissions priority, the senior ICCS administration and the pastor will determine admission.**
Immaculate Conception Cathedral School does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, or national origin in accepting application for student admission, as well as in the administration of educational policies, scholarship, or extracurricular activities.'
Parish Policy Regarding Subsidy
Families in good standing with Immaculate Conception Cathedral parish are defined as those who (1) live within the territorial boundaries of the church parish or are officially registered with the Cathedral, (2) regularly worship at the Cathedral, and (3) offer financial donations to the Cathedral. All three criteria are used in determining eligibility for parish subsidized tuition by the pastor.
For the 2023-2024 school year, Cathedral parishioners requesting parish subsidized tuition are expected to have contributed at least $500 prior to December 31, 2021 in recorded funds to the church parish.